We all know that South Florida is big for their over the top parties and events. So why make Fourth of July any different?
Fourth of July Events
Want to just hang out with the kiddos and watch some awesome fireworks being displayed? We have research for you the best places to watch a fireworks display depending on where you are.
- Davie– Don’t miss out on this day filled with family fun. Starting at 1 on the ball fields in Davie, there will be wall climbing, arts and crafts, swimming, bounce houses, ride and free cake in honor of our fallen soldiers! The fireworks show begins at 9 p.m. Just type in the following address into your
GPS, Pine Island Park, 3801 S. Pine Island Road, Davie.
- Flamingo Gardens is taking their Fourth of July celebrations back to the 1950’s with some good ol’ fashion potato sack races and hula hoop contests. The time of the event is 9:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Admission is $5 for ages 4-11 and $9 for
- Coral Springs– If in the Coral Springs area enjoy some celebrating starting at 6 p.m at Mullins Park. They will have food ad activities followed by a fireworks display at 9 p.m. Make sure you bring $3 for the parking fee. Need directions? Just type in the address in your GPS, Mullins Park, 10180 NW 29th St.
- Pompano Beach– Don’t miss out on the Fourth of July Extravaganza! Taking place at the Pompano Beach Municipal Pier starting at 7 p.m. will be live music followed by a sky full of lights at 9 p.m.
- Sunrise-If you are close to Sunrise make sure you make it to the “Let Freedom Ring” parade that will head down sunset strip. Activities are from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and includes rides, free food and much more!
- Deerfield Beach-Join Deerfield Beach for a day full of fun! There will be a Kid’s Zone from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. including entertainment, arts, crafts and food vendors. The Fireworks show will begin at 9 pm. Free parking and trolley pickups will be available at the Cove Shopping Center.
- Fort Lauderdale– Come out and be apart of the Fourth of July Spectacular which will feature beach games, contests and live entertainment from 4 to 9 p.m. and a DJ from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Beach– You will want to bring the kids for this July 4th Star Spangled Spectacular.It will be fun for all ages at this celebration of our nation’s 237th birthday. Start off at Charnow Park (Garfield Street and the Boardwalk) with a DJ, patriotic tattoos, music and games for children from 1 to 6 p.m. Music at the Hollywood Beach Theater gets going at 1 p.m. with Fusion Dance Band, and then the Ruby Baker Band at 7. The offshore fireworks display starts promptly at 9 p.m.
Reserving a Fourth of July Limousine
Show your family just how special they are by reserving a Fourth of July limo on this patriotic day. The booking process is super easy and painless! Your night full of fun is right around the corner. Choose from one of these 3 ways to reserve your car.
- Fill out our quick quote request.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 844-969-4400